Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 weeks!

I am now 15 weeks and will be 16 weeks on 2 days. So far I have still not seen the light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel. First day of my 2nd trimester I had a little throwing up-fit. I think the reason things have been so awful this week was I was all go last week with not alot of sleep. We were trying to find a apartment in Kansas City. I felt sick that entire ride but had so much fun with Edward! Did I mention I have best husband ever! We have so much fun together the whole ride up and the whole ride back we just talked and talked and talked.(Warning: Gross Prego Talk) He has been so helpful this pregnancy I know he hears all of my complaining, mons and knows all my symptoms. He is always there to get me a puck bucket, help me clean up puck and always rub my feet and back when things start to get really bad. So he has just been so sweet to me. Other then that I am having to get up and pee every 2 hours a night and still really tired. My gums bleed when I brush and are swollen and I always have something in my mouth to keep from feeling really sick. I have no passion for food I don't really like anything I eat plenty but I am full after just a couple its of food. I can't wait to enjoy food again .On the bright side I have had plenty of sleep this week so lets hope that helps things.

I know the last paragraph was full of symptoms and yucky stuff but I honestly love being pregnant.  I am so excited to hold our sweet little baby. I can't wait to find out the gender so that he or she can have a name instead of baby or it. I have a little bump now and gained 5lbs yay! I was a little underweight so it has been hard to put on some pounds. I think it's really funny how I imagined pregnancy before I was pregnant. I figured if you are super healthy and fit, symptoms will be mild. I saw myself eating all kinds of veggies (I hate veggies now) and doing a really well with going to school full time, still doing well in ballet, not getting tired always cooking and cleaning and doing the regular things I do and just being a super awesome pregnant girl. Wow I was so wrong. Sometimes my biggest accomplishment of the day is doing the dishes. I keep telling myself things are going to get better and I won't feel so sick all the time. Who knows if anything will get better but I know the baby and I are healthy despite feeling awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment