Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Soon to be a family of 3!

We are pregnant! We could not be more excited after a awesome 1 year of marriage to! Aside from all the symptoms I have, at times I still can't believe that we will have another member in our family. The due date is September 9th 2012. (Year of the Dragon baby) So we found out New Years Eve. I just had a feeling that I was pregnant and sure enough 3 test later all positive. After we found out we went out to Chili's and had a little mini celebration before we went and danced till the New Year with friends. I was just our little secret for a while till we told close friends and family.

I also didn't have to many symptoms till about my 6th week. Which as also when school started. It all started with being able to smell everything! I have never smelt so many strong smells in my life. Also, eggs smell like really smelly dog food.... not sure what that's about. Along with the bloodhound nose I have comes with the urge to throw up about 80% of the time and throwing up fits. Who ever called it "Morning" sickness lied! But on the upside I am super happy! I cry for no reason but I and just so super happy and excited to be a parent with my best friend! I have grown so much since meeting, dating and now married for a year. I love Edward more and more everyday. Did I also mention how helpful he has been while I have been pregnant? I thought he was amazing before but wow he is always there to give me a hug and snuggle with me and help clean up puck out of the carpet when it sneaks up on me. (Sorry lots of puke talk) I LOVE HIM! So amazing!

So on January 25th was the first doctors appointment since we found out we where pregnant. I actually did not faint while giving 4 veils of blood! (I always faint!) Anyways so we had our first ultrasound, it was amazing! This tiny little baby had a heartbeat we could see! Then we heard the heartbeat and I so overwhelmed with how beautiful that sweet little heat beat sounded! Yeah I am dying to know this sweet spirit we have been blessed to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment