Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I love proving people wrong. When someone says "You can't do that." I turn right around and say "Watch me!"
When Edward and I first got engaged and even now being married for 7 months people see us all snuggling and cute and having fun together and basically say "That will fade with time." or "Remember when we were like that." its so freaking retarded! (I know I have projected myself on to people) but still when you are in such an amazing time in your life newly married and being so incredibly happy together why do you have to say something negative? But we all do this see someone going throw something we our-self have been through and think we can "save" or giving a warning sign of things to come but in some cases just let people be! Chances are they have totally different trials, experiences and different personalities that make them more or less equipped for situations ahead of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment