Thursday, May 17, 2012

23 weeks!

23 weeks now! I feel so much better! I feel half normal now. I only throw up every couple weeks and only feel sick every once in a while. We also found out baby Nicholes is a BOY his name is Henry James Nicholes! I am so excited! I love feeling him kick and move around it is totally crazy growing a baby inside of you. When we got the ultra sound I was surprised to see him moving and actually had the for of a human. I saw his little toes, fingers and his profile. I love him so much and I have not even seen him yet.

Another development in the Nicholes home is we move to Kansas City, MO in less the 2 weeks! It is bitter sweet because we have all new opportunities for work, super nice place to live, school and to meet new people but, we are leaving lots of friends and family behind. We are going to miss Texas so much but I don't think it will hit me till we have been in Kansas for a while. That is about all I have to report, just packing and saying goodbye to everyone. I can't wait for another adventure with Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment