Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hubby!


My hubby is a computer programmer which mean he walks up in his PJ's and starts singing at the computer.... he need reminders to take showers sometimes. I am sitting hear typing and listing to his sing "You are a Pirate!" Random fact: Bread makes him hyper not sure why but it might have something to do with his slender build and yes I married him for his looks I know its vain but personality is not everything. Along with being extremely attractive he is probably the most optimistic person I have ever met. The other day our car broke down in a dirty gas station, we were hungry, cold, not have any other car and because he is so awesome I actually had a lot of fun being stranded for a couple hours that night. Bottom line my Husband is awesome and a super sexy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment